Coordinator SPP 2225
- +49 (0)241 80 20847
- Send Email
Dr. Katharina Walczuch is the coordinator of the SPP 2225.
Please note: Dr. Walczuch is currently on maternity leave. In the meantime, please contact Dr. Sandra Bennink (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Her tasks include:
• The organization of workshops and international colloquia.
• The administration of the coordination funds, including the network and start-up funds
• Implementation of public relation measures
• Consultation of doctoral and postdoctoral researchers in developing qualification concepts in respect to a structured early career planning
• Support of scientists and young families in the course of gender equality and work-life measures
• Maintenance of the SPP 2225 webpage and the exchange platform